Menu

Microplastic ingested by fish and more art by ISPRA - Marco Matiddi

Microplastic ingested by fish
[24]

A microplastic ingested by Atlantic mackerel (Scomber scombrus) photographed under a microscope. The next challenge for researchers globally will be to understand micro plastic migration from gastrointestinal tract to animal tissues as well toxicological and health consequences.

ISPRA laboratory, Roma (Italy)



offered by:

more from Raffaella Piermarini and Marco Pisapia

IMPACT SECTION

We can make the difference

Saved sea turtle coming back t...

No more plastic in the Ocean

A new generation of environmen...

Pages

Do you create or deal with art?